- Market Research
- Stocks Research
- ETF Research
- Mutual Funds Research
- Options Research
- Bonds & Fixed Income Research
U.S. and International Market Research
Get market news, international research coverage and commentary.
Get the most comprehensive macro economic research available.
Find out about our Industry leading research providers.
Listen to the latest audio Schwab Market Update. Or listen and subscribe for free to the end-of-day Schwab Market Update podcast:
U.S. stocks closed higher, as equities saw broad gains across all sectors, following last week’s tumultuous movements. Carryover from the Fed’s recent actions remained top of mind for investors as market participants continued to digest last week's tweaked stance by the Fed, which took a hawkish tone. This week’s full slate of Fedspeak is likely to continue to be monitored closely for more clues and insights and will be headlined by Chairman Jerome Powell's testimony tomorrow on Capitol Hill. In equity news, Raven Industries...
|Symbol||Description||Last Price||Change (%)||Volume|
|AMC||AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc||$55.69||-3.57 -6.02%||185.9M|
|F||Ford Motor Co||$14.78||+0.26 +1.79%||63.4M|
|PLTR||Palantir Technologies Inc||$25.42||+0.05 +0.20%||54.8M|
|GE||General Electric Co||$13.19||+0.41 +3.21%||54.0M|
|BAC||Bank of America Corp||$39.75||+0.97 +2.50%||48.1M|
|T||AT&T Inc||$28.93||+0.28 +0.98%||33.6M|
|XOM||Exxon Mobil Corp||$62.59||+2.19 +3.63%||33.1M|
|UBER||Uber Technologies Inc||$48.12||-1.58 -3.18%||30.8M|
|C||Citigroup Inc||$68.45||+0.84 +1.24%||30.3M|
|CLF||Cleveland-Cliffs Inc||$20.87||+0.60 +2.96%||29.8M|
- MT Newswires After Hours Watch List: SAFM, TUP, MVIS
- Eagle Materials Plans $750 Million Notes Offering in Refinancing
- Canada's Nutrien Boosts First-Half Profit Guidance on Strong Fertilizer Markets -- Stock Up 2% After-Hours
- EMA validates Algenex’ CrisBio® platform for the manufacturing of vaccines
- Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. - Commencement of the 2021 Work Programme – Beetaloo Sub-Basin
- Ahold Delhaize share buyback update
- Form 4 Global Consumer Acquisit For: Jun 16 Filed by: Ajila Rohan
- Form 4 RING ENERGY, INC. For: Jun 17 Filed by: McKinney Paul D.
- Form 4 Global Consumer Acquisit For: Jun 16 Filed by: Global Consumer Acquisition LLC
|USD $||GBP £||JPY ¥||EUR €|
|U.S. Dollar $||1.00||0.719||110.443||0.84|
|Great Britain Pound £||1.391||1.00||153.61||1.169|
|Japanese Yen ¥||0.009||0.007||1.00||0.008|
|European Union Euro €||1.19||0.856||131.424||1.00|
View Markets Trends And Get Comprehensive Research & Analysis.See the Events Calendar offering
The Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS) was developed by and is the exclusive property of Morgan Stanley Capital International Inc. ("MSCI") and S&P Global. GICS is a service mark of MSCI and S&P Global and has been licensed for use at Charles Schwab &Co., Inc. ("Schwab").
The news sources used on Schwab.com come from independent third-parties. Schwab is not affiliated with any of the news content providers. Schwab is not responsible for the content and does not write or control which particular articles appear on its website.